The Energy Information Brokerage Platform is the basis for the GreenCom solutions. It is a high-performance and scalable platform.
Key features include:
Features & Performance:
- Provides unlimited number of connected devices
- Processes up to 80bn messages per day in real-time
- Actively controls devices
Features & Connectivity:
- Outstanding device connectivity (Gateways, SCADA, TCP/ IP, API, Excel, xml, various IEC protocols…)
- Connection to third party applications & data feeds
- No-SQL Database: Easy adding of new devices and services
Features & Optimization:
- Self-learning algorithms
- Optimization “Workbench” for your individual optimization algorithms
- Real-time energy market data already included
Features & Security:
- Highest level of security & data protection
- Anti-DDoS mitigation infrastructure
- Servers in Europe
GreenCom Networks has selected and integrated best-of-breed solutions that were originally developed by leading edge software service houses.
- Cassandra: NoSQL distributed database management system originally developed by Facebook
- Kafka: Message broker originally developed by LinkedIn
- Mesos: Cluster manager originally developed at the University of California, Berkeley
- Storm: Distributed computation framework originally developed by BackType/Twitter
- Spark: Cluster computing framework originally developed at University of California, Berkeley.
These components are used today by leading players of the digital world.
A significant part of our development team comes from the telco area. Having gathered a vast knowledge in handling millions of devices we are now applying this to energy industry.